Best Gautam Buddha Quotes That You Should Follow and are useful to human life.
Best Gautam Buddha Quotes That You Should Follow and are useful to human life. Gautam Buddha was the enlightened master who created Buddhism. Buddha has inspired life of different people all around the world. His philosophies, his visions and views are the most loved views and sayings in the modern world. Gautam Buddha has given buddha quotes on peace, buddha quotes on happiness, buddha quotes on love and karma. Buddha has almost touched all the human aspects and helped the art of living to the modern world in unique way. He always promoted peace and love. He did many works in improving the modern world and humanity. The famous and most read quotes of Gautam Buddha are buddha quotes in Hindi, buddha quotes on change and quotes on death. Here today we are providing you the quotes of buddha which are famous in the internet and must read.
The most loved and famous quotes of Gautam Buddha are as follows:
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
- Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
- Happiness never decreases by being shared.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.
- The mind is everything. What you think you become.